Times for register unit for next sem...

Published by SinG under on 11/28/2009 08:46:00 下午
Well..so soon..it is time to register unit for our next year..
Again.. we all need to stand by to register our timetable...
why this time the timetable comes out so slow 1...
We not even enough time to plan for it ler !! so cham !!
I hope the date will delay lor...
Now quite worry bout that coz my acedemic advisor not yet done my thing la...
cannot log in to the unit register page...
cham...wan wait until when...
at least also give me enter to see the timetable 1st la ~!!
haih !
may god bless me....i dont hope i am the last one to register unit la !!!
i dont wan to be alone !!!
GD2 members.... jia you ~!! dont seperate ya... although there is few elective there...
i dont want to enter to study the 'wo de ah pa ai wo de ah ma~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
like that i will die !!!
Well.... Bonne chance a mon amie ~!!!!

0 comments:

发表评论